When getting an Gigley to complete your tasks, being aware of the following tips will help you get your tasks done quick and easy
- It’s important for safety not to disclose your personal info like your full name, address or phone number when you post a task or comment on the Task Wall.
- Once you’ve chosen an Gigler to complete your task, you may need to share more information or discuss private messages however you should try to communicate through Gigley private messaging – that way, if anything needs to be sorted in the interest of trust and safety, it’s all there in writing.
- Ask for more profile pictures if you want to check the authenticity of a user you’re about to work with.
- Don’t be shy to ask your runner to show his drivers licence or other form of ID before commencing the task. If you are getting a trade related task done, ask for a trade licence ID.
- Try to be as specific as possible when you communicate with Gigler about your task. This helps to make sure both parties are always on the same page. Don't be afraid to ask the Gigler if they have the experience to do your task.
- Don’t pay the Gigler for your task until it has been completed and you are satisfied. If you are ever in a situation where you are not satisfied with the job, try to work with the Gigler to sort it out first, but if you need to take further action, you can always contact us.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable with another user at any stage in the process, you should let us know. If at any time you feel in danger you should always call us.